08 February 2011

This blog.

It has been almost a year since I've posted to this blog.
And before that there were some long breaks too.
A couple of things happened...my ideas about how to use this blog shifted, my school placed a much bigger emphasis on technology (read I'm on the computer all...the...time), things started cooking in my own artistic life, and I got a personal life. Imagine that. It's not all teaching all the time anymore.

But now...I am feeling the need to share the things that are going on in my classroom again...to create a place to put all this stuff. I'm not sure how this blog will change or grow, but I know it has some role in my teaching practice. I plan to share lots of pictures, try some more focused writing, simplify the labels, and make it less like a daily record of what we do...more big picture. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back...I've been reading your blog for the last year and waiting for you to continue so I'm very excited to see you're posting again. I completely understand the craziness of teaching and having a personal life... Thanks for sharing.

rroberts said...

Thanks so much Tiffany and thanks for reading along.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...