26 August 2008

new back-to-school bag.


this is my new back-to-school bag from llbean. a teacher who works here at my school has had the same one for years and i totally copied her. here's why it's the best teacher bag. i take it to all my meetings and it sits next to me like a file drawer so i can get whatever i need without having to make a lot of noise or take a lot of time. i tend to "multi-task" during meetings so this is important for me. the down-side is i'm not sure it will fit my school stuff, my lunch, and my knitting, so i will have to carry a second bag. but around the building it's perfect. and the best part is it's super cheap.

4 comments:

christine said...

I'm just letting you know ahead of time that I am going to copy you on this one. I almost bought the exact same bag (of course in green) last week, but chickened out when I looked at my overloaded bag-space next to my closet. But you know what, I got most of those bags for free, and don't really like them, so I'm doing it. Just don't tell Don.

henry said...

you people are morons. morons. do you know what i do for a living now?

going forward, if you need a Boat and Tote, or a Zip-Top Boat and Tote, or a Four-Pocket Heritage Boat and Tote, or a Katahdin Iron Works Fleece-Lined Sweatshirt, or a Rolling Critter Pack, please drop me a note FIRST.

teaching may be important. but i get cheap Flannel Lined Jeans, and free monogramming.

christine said...

I haven't bought it yet and you have my address.

rroberts said...

maybe h could get to do some kind of llbean grant program. donate teacher bags. although....maybe selling them for only twenty dollars is almost like doing that already.

one can NEVER have too many tote bacgs pallotta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...