28 March 2014

NAEA Annual Conference 2014.

I'm excited to be back at NAEA this year. I'll be sharing two presentations. If you're here at the conference please come by and say hello. For a preview, click through below. 

On Monday, March 31, at 11:00 am, Convention Center/Meeting Room 30A/Upper Level, I will be presenting Their Work, Not Mine: The Student Centered Studio Classroom. This is an updated version of the presentation I gave by the same name two years ago in New York. Click HERE to visit the companion site I built. 



On Sunday, March 30, at 11:00 am, in Convention Center/Meeting Room 28B/Upper Level, my colleagues and I will be presenting Handmade, Hardwired: Embracing Technology in the Studio Classroom. Click HERE to see the companion site.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...